Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One of the best Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dip's I've had


Over the years I've found it quite hard to find a good Buffalo Wing Dip at local supermarkets. Most were either too watery, too paste-like, too bland, or just didn't taste right. That all changed while I was vacationing in the Cooperstown, NY, area and found Fly Creek Cider Mill. All I have to say about this place is WOW! I could probably write a review for just about every product in this place. When you're in the store you have the opportunity to try just about every product they make. That actually makes the process harder, since everything is excellent. One of the items I tried in their store was their Buffalo Bleu Cheese Dip. It has a taste, and texture, that is very close to when you dip a buffalo wing into a tub of bleu cheese. This makes a a wonderful dip for chips & pretzels, as well as a great spread.


Buy it here directly from Fly Creek Cider Mill

No comments:

Post a Comment